The IPFC Team is pleased to present you the three plenary talks and the two Bleeker Awards of the event!
- Valeriano Parravicini, EPHE Lecturer: Functional biogeography of reef fishes
- Gerry Closs, Otago University Professor : Larvae and Landscape: Life history, migration and dispersal in diadromous fish
- Daniel Pauly, UBC Killam Professor : Major Trends in Fisheries: where they lead to and how we turn them around
- David Bellwood, James Cook University Professor / BLEEKER AWARD (Ecology): Why fishes matter
- Keiichi Matsuura, National Museum of Nature and Science/ BLEEKER AWARD (Systematic): The Kuroshio Current, an invisible barrier to shallow-water fishes of southern Japan
For more information about each plenary talk, click here